AIK Energy's powerful growth began in 2018, with the launch of our major expansions. AIK Energy promptly achieved the following results as a direct impact of our staff's commitment:
AIK London Ltd, through its subsidiary AIK Energy Romania SRL:
- The second largest gas supplier in Q1 2019, with a 17.2% market share
- The largest importer of natural gas in Romania, as shown by the reports issued by the National Energy Regulatory Authority (NERA)
- A total of a 35% market share of the imported natural gas in Romania.
AIK Energy are strongly committed to preserve its position in the leadership of the energy trading scale.
- A total of a 35% market share of the imported natural gas for H1 2020 in Romania
- A total traded volume of 20,930,000 MWh, gas and power.